Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Brand New Blog!!

BRAND NEW BLOG ...eeeek, Hope I know what Im doing :)

  Hello, My name is Chandra Burgess. I am a local crafter, sewer, designer, artist, doo-dadder, in just about everything. My passion is sewing, I have been at it for quite some time now.
I use to sit and go at my machine 6-8 hours a day, now with another little one around, 2 hours feels like Im pushing my luck!! I love it, I love creating...If Im not creating, Im not living...
 Local Shop owner of LIL' GREEN SHAK creations located Surfside Beach, SC on Business 17 at Hudsons Beachside market.
  My specialty for the past year has been our All  Natural pain therapy products. Handmade Neckwraps, Lower back wraps, Eye Pillows and more. All being able to use HOT or COLD just by microwaving or freezing, they hold there heat or cold for 45 minutes.
"Shown here NECK WRAP & EYE PILLOWS"
We do include scents in our packs- You can purchase Naturally Un-Scented or
Therapeutic Lavender/Vanilla, or Eucalyptus
Other Fun scents available are: Coco-Mango, Pink Sand, Plumeria, Ocean, Cucumber Melon
Seasonal Favorites available now: Gingerbread, Buttercream, Apple Pie, Cinnamon, Pumpkin Spice

Handmade Resin Jewelry at the "SHAK"

The Lil' Green Shak started offering unique one of a kind handmade pieces of Resin Jewelry about 6 months ago. Customers really fell in love with the Classic style Cameos and our Large "Lotus" Pendant necklaces. Recently adding matching dangly earrings. We like to add Vintage touches, warm soft romantic peices to add to your Fall wardrobe.




No comments:

Post a Comment